Transform Your Service Business Online
Website Design Service
Own a digital asset that generates quality leads for your service business.
All our websites come standard with these features.
- Mobile ready
- Design congruent with your brand
- Link to your Social Media
- Premium Theme (worth R1500/year)
- Embed your Google Reviews
- WhatsApp quick connect
- Simple contact form
- One-touch contact details
- Easy & clear navigation
- Q&A section
Benefits to you
Website looks great on all devices
Website you can proudly show off
Easily find links to your social media accounts
Convey trust & credibility in spades
Multiple ways to easily contact you
Clearly display your service/products
Clearly convey why you are the best option
about our Website Design Service
Commonly asked questions. For questions not answered below: email@example.com
How much does a website cost?
There are 3 main costs to consider when launching a new website for your service business.
1. Hosting: This is the space upon which your website resides. Without hosting you cannot have a website. Cost can vary between R30/m – R160/m (or more) depending on the hosting provider and your website needs. NB: Make sure to select a hosting company that offers outstanding support – keep in mind that you get what you pay for.
2. Domain name: This is your .co.za needed for people to find your website online. Usually around R90 per YEAR – depending on where you buy it and the actual name of your domain.
3. Website design: This varies in price depending on many factors. Can be as little as R3500 for a single landing page to R30000 (or more) for large ecommerce websites and all the way to R180 000 for really large ecommerce websites. It really depends on what you need and want on your business website.
Do you offer hosting?
We don’t offer hosting. One company we recommend to all our clients is HostAfrica.
- Based in Cape Town
- Rated #1 ISP on Hello Peter
- Amazing customer support
2022 Pricing is as follows from HostAfrica:
- Hosting = R110/m (1 month free if you pay for 1 year upfront)
- Domain = Free for first year. Then R89/YEAR (for a .co.za)
Warning: You can definitely find cheaper hosting but it’s not worth the headaches.
Should my website be maintained?
Website maintenance is optional and highly recommended.
The backend plugins (which make up your site’s design and functionality) are constantly being updated by the developers of those plugins. We need to manually update those plugins on the website. An outdated plugin may cause problems. If you choose not to maintain your site then it becomes vulnerable to malware, virus attacks, design issues, etc.
- Maintenance is 1 hour per month and completed once per month.
- Backup of your website (done before any updates are performed)
- Updates of all your backend plugins, themes, etc.
- Troubleshoot any issues/conflicts that may arise from the updating
- Backup after updates are completed (so we have the latest copy of the site)
More details: Website Maintenance Package
Will my new website be found in google?
Building a website is one service. Having that website show high in Google is an entirely seperate service called Search Engine Optimization. Read more about SEO here.
What other costs are involved?
Other costs to consider – separate from the costs mentioned above (Hosting, Domain, Web Design & Maintenance):
- SEO – helps your website get found higher on search engines
- Logo Design or any other custom graphics (icons, images, etc.)
- PPC like Google Ads or Facebook Ads
- Social Media Marketing
- Autoresponder setup & management (email list)
- Other marketing services to build brand exposure and get more leads and sales.
Do you offer website "packages"?
No we don’t – for a very good reason. Every single client has different needs & wants. This is only realized during the discover phase of the process. We have a series of questions to ask you before giving a quotation. Also, our process ensures we have a 100% success rate with our clients being completely satisfied with their website – because we deeply understand what they need and want.
Word of advice: I’ve had many clients come to me after a bad experience with a web designer that just ‘threw’ a price at them quickly without discussing their needs fully. This is a sign of desperation & lack of experience and often leads to results you don’t want – frustration with a waste of time & money.
Can you build a website for my type of business?
As shown in our portfolio we specialize in building brochure style websites for all types of industries including…
- Moving Services
- Veterinary Clinics
- Cleaning Companies
- Automation (Garage doors, gate motors, etc)
- Solar Companies
- Photography Services
- Financial Services
- Non Profit Organisations
- Many more…
We don’t build directory style websites like Gumtree, etc.
Our passion will always be to help small – medium sized companies dominate on Google.
What do you use to build websites?
WordPress – for 3 main reasons:
- WordPress is the most widely used CMS (website platform) in the world
- Allows us to keep the costs more affordable than if we hand coded the website or used a framework such as React
- It’s much easier for clients to do edits themselves (if ever needed)
We use WordPress & Woocommerce for online stores.
What happens after my website goes live?
We are not here to simply “throw up” a website and run away. We understand that your company website is the beginning, and core, of your digital marketing system. Your website, while important, is actually a means to an end. Specifically, to get more leads for your service business.
This takes additional investment, time and effort to achieve. We continue the journey with you and assist wherever we can.
Can I edit my website content by myself?
Yes you can. We build websites using WordPress and offer basic video training if needed. This gives you the option to login and make minor adjustments by yourself (if you want to do this). E.g. Adding/deleting images in your Gallery or being in full control of your Blog posts.
Can you edit my website content for me?
Of course! We here for the long term. Pricing can be discussed when we get to the quote stage.
How can I get a website for free or very cheap?
The best solution would be to build it yourself. You can use this free tutorial I made on YouTube. It’s very basic but a good place to start. Just make sure to set the right expectations for yourself. Building a website with no real experience will most likely get very poor results because there’s a lot more that goes into building a successful website. If you choose to go this route then I’d suggest continuous learning and working on your website regularly over months to tweak and improve it. Good luck.
I have more questions about Website Design...
Send me (Zaid) your questions and I’ll get back to you with an answer: firstname.lastname@example.org